This course focuses on studies that are related to enterprise, commercial and financial fields of business in order to facilitate language fluidity in a labor context. The objective of the course is for students to learn the knowledge and linguistic means necessary to cover both oral and written forms of communication in the field of the businesses.
Grammar, lexical and pragmatic aspects in texts on the following subjects:
· State economic policy.
· Monetary system and financial system.
· Economic agents: the sectors of agricultural, artisan and industrial, and the sector services.
· Social organization of the work: unions, employer's association, unions and Chambers of Commerce
· Types of companies.
· Operation of a company: departments and positions.
· Human resources: request of use and types of contracts
· Production: types of products and their manufacture.
· National and international distribution: hiring of carriers and insurances.
· Transaction: marketing and publicity, commercial correspondence and modes of payment.
· Plan of accounting: invoicing, accounts and balance.