Study Abroad Study Abroad

Study Abroad Programs Available In:



Every student participating in a GSE program is required to make the following payments:


Application Payment:  All GSE applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $75 application fee at the time their application is submitted.  Once your application is processed and your acceptance is confirmed you will be mailed an acceptance packet including course descriptions and other pertinent program information.

Confirmation Payment: 
After receiving confirmation of your acceptance you must make a non-refundable confirmation payment to guarantee your place in a program.  Semester, quarter, and year program confirmation deposits are $750.  Summer program confirmation deposits are $500.  In order to hold your place in a program your confirmation payment must be received by GSE no later than 14 days after you receive confirmation of your acceptance, or by the application deadline, whichever is first.

Final Payment: 
After making your confirmation payment you will be invoiced for your final payment.  Final payments will not be due until the program withdrawal date.  The withdrawal date for most summer programs is on the application deadline.  For semester, quarter, and academic year programs the withdrawal date is usually 30 days after the application deadline.  Any final payments received after the program withdrawal date will be considered late and will be subject to a $200 late fee.

For year long programs, GSE requires 60% of the final payment to be paid before the fall semester withdrawal date and the remaining 40% of the final payment is due by the spring semester withdrawal date. 

Housing Damage Deposit: 
All GSE participants are required to submit a refundable housing damage deposit along with their final payment.  Payments vary depending on the duration of program, but typically do not exceed $300 for summer programs and $500 for semester or quarter programs (excl. Paris, France).  This deposit is held by GSE until the end of each program and will be used in the event that you damage your housing or incur excessive utility bills.  You will be held responsible for any damages to your housing that exceed the housing damage deposit. 

Payment and Billing Methods

All payments to GSE can be made by check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card.  All checks and money orders shall be made payable to GSE and sent to:

     Global Student Experience (GSE)

     17752 Skypark Circle, Suite 235

     Irvine, CA 92614


Please call (866) 756-2443 for information on paying by wire transfer or credit card.  Students may pay the application fee and confirmation deposit using their credit card (Visa, MaterCard, Discover, or American Express). The final payment may be made by credit card, but a 3% processing fee will be added to the amount billed.


Copyright© 2011 Home - Information Center - Why Study Abroad? - What's Included - Policies
Global Student Experience, a California Corporation
All Rights Reserved
Application - Request Programs Catalog - My Account - Contact Us
Site Map - Resources
Web Site v1.0 (Build 5.0) (10/02/2012 04:41 AM) / Ready-Flex-Go v1.5 (Build 0.80)